cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makingscience
New Member - Level 1

I am receiving this error when trying to book a multi-city flight- any suggestions?

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 1.10.17 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
SuzanneMush
Occasional Member - Level 2

I don't know what your departure times and +/- search parameters are, but you might check those to make sure they are broad enough to pick up flights for the routes.  I entered the same dates/routing in our Concur and received lots of flight options so if you adjust your times in the search and still don't see flights it probably has to do with one of your rule settings. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@makingscience Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This error usually is displayed when:

• Your company's travel policy preventing results from being displayed
  • Incorrect airport code
  • No options available for the dates / times searched

I recommend that you reach out to your Travel Agency or open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal as an Authorized Support Contact. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.