Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having trouble booking a flight

i am having trouble booking a flight 

delia trevino
4 REPLIES 4
robbin-g
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

If you haven't resolved this yet, you probably need to call your company's travel agency or ask someone at your company.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@treDel122 are you still having this issue? If so, what exactly is the trouble you are having? Are you not knowing where to go to book your flight, are you not seeing options to enter in where you are flying from and to or are no flight search results showing for you? 

If you could clarify a bit for me, that would be great.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
coryjtravel
Occasional Member - Level 1

I selected flight but there is no method a payment to select from.  How do I add my corporate credit card to account?

Cory Jackson

@coryjtravel when you are logged in to SAP Concur, click Profile near the upper right. On the little window that appears, click Profile Settings. On the next screen, you will see several options available. On the left-hand side under Your Information there will be an option that says Credit Cards. Select this and it will take you to your Travel profile. You will see an orange link that says Add a Credit Card. Fill out all the details. You will see some checkboxes to make this card the default for Air, Car and Hotel. Check the box for Air. If you plan to use this card for Car Rentals and Hotels, you can check those boxes as well. Click Save. 

That will do it. Now when you do a booking, the system will automatically use this card to reserve and pay for airfare, reserve your car and hotel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.