twu1904
Occasional Member - Level 1

How trash is this website?

wtf

2 REPLIES 2
jterrell
New Member - Level 1

I totally agree

1. The screen constantly shifts around because there are 2 vertical scrollbars on right hand side. And no amount of zooming in can fix it
  2.  There are too many button clicks to add an attendee to an expense
  3. Attendee search should not require a button click, just bring me up a list as I type
  4. Let me see my entire list of expenses while editing an expense. No need to take me to another screen.
  5. If you know there is an error with my report why does the tooltip just say 'error' instead of showing me what my issue is
  6. Don't make me hit save to save an expense. If I leave the expense just save it. Don't be dumb. I can still edit it.
  7. All the API calls are dog-slow.. Seriously, you are a fortune 500 company. Get it together
  8. Entering data is painful. You hit a keystroke and its so unresponsive. Its like typing in a time loop
  9. Everything is so grossly over-sized. Nothing fits on the screen. I'm down to 50% zoom to try and look at anything
  10. Itemizations are stupid and not filled out completely. The electronic e-receipt is available. I shouldn't have to do anything else. You have the information, fill it in. 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@twu1904 are you referring to this SAP Concur Community site or are you commenting on www.concursolutions.com where you submit your expense reports?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.