cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmcmaster8
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to move an Upcoming Trips out of an Expense Report and back into the Upcoming Trips

By accident I click on create an Expense Report for a travel itinerary and need to place it back into the Upcoming Trips window. Since this is for Delta airlines will it be ok to stay in the Expense Report area?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmcmaster8 Do you mean when the trip is shown as Ticketed? Only the airfare at this point would be charged to a company credit card. The Hotel and Car are just reservations because at this point, you haven't traveled yet and paid for either of those. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmcmaster8 the only way I think you could do this is by deleting the expense report. Give that a try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmcmaster8

I thought about this but I don't see the flights being payed out ever and I am worried if I deleted them flights might now get paid?

jmcmaster8

Not get paid.

When the trips are shown Ticked in the Upcoming Trips are they linked to any cost at this point?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmcmaster8 Do you mean when the trip is shown as Ticketed? Only the airfare at this point would be charged to a company credit card. The Hotel and Car are just reservations because at this point, you haven't traveled yet and paid for either of those. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey