cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marissa
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to ask for help?

I frequently recieve the error "We're sorry that your request cannot be completed". Naturally, I submitted a ticket through Concur. I recieved the following reply:

"As your travel program is managed by American Express GBT, they actually hold the contract for supporting all your travel needs, be it reporting issues with the travel product as well as all set up, configuration changes, etc. As such, they are your first point of contact when reporting travel issues."

I have contacted the 'administrator' who should be able to help me with the problem and recieved no direct assistance. I was informed they just call Concur and book the trip over the phone when they get errors. While this process does get the trip booked it is not solving the root issue. No one I talk to seems to know or is unwilling to share who it is I am supposed to contact with issues and I do not know what to do. I was not part of the procurement team during this process so I have no one to contact. 

Here are my questions:

1. Why do I have to contact American Express GBT instead of Concur? 
  2. Is there an American Express GBT customer service number?
  3. Am I causing this error? If so, how do I fix it?

Thank you for your advice and guidance! 

1 REPLY 1
RebeccaD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marissa,

Thanks for reaching out. The reason you must contact American Express GBT with any travel questions is because they are your Travel Management Company. They are who actually book travel on behalf of your company, not SAP Concur. Your SAP Concur administrator should be able to help you contact them and report any issues. 

If you are unsure if you are talking to the correct administrator for support questions at your company, please private message me and I can provide you with your Authorized Support Contact's information. 

Thanks,

Renee