cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcalmanzan
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do you add a travel assistant or arranger?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tcalmanzan Sign in to your SAP Concur account. Click Profile near the upper right. You will see an option that says Profile Settings. Select this. On the next page that appears, on the left-hand side you will see several links. One of which should say Assistants/Arrangers under Travel Settings. Click this and you will be taken to the Assistants and Travel Arrangers section where you can add someone.

KevinD_0-1686076198894.pngKevinD_1-1686076211890.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tcalmanzan

I don't see what you are showing me.  Is a SAP Concur account different from a
SAP Community account?

sphoortibiradar

I don't see this option either, can someone please share a solution to this?

@sphoortibiradar Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I was not able to locate your company profile. Can you perhaps provide a screen shot of what option you do see?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sphoortibiradar

Hi Lee-Anne,

Thanks for writing back.

I am able to choose the screenshots from my laptop, but unable to upload. The 'upload' button is not working. Is there an alternate way to share the screenshots?