cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do i do this? For overseas travel, please note details in the travel diary for every day that yo

I have no idea how to do the 'travel diary' and can't find any info in the forums.. do you know how to do this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1094426 when you create a new expense report, you should see an option at the bottom of the Report Header window asking if you want to claim Travel Allowances. My guess is you didn't see this option. So, open your expense report. You should see an option that says Travel Allowance. Click this and then select Manage Travel Allowance. This will bring up the travel allowance screen where you can create your travel itinerary (diary).

This guide might be helpful: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/tipsheet/pdf/cte_en-us_exp_tip_sheet_creating_an_...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1094426 when you create a new expense report, you should see an option at the bottom of the Report Header window asking if you want to claim Travel Allowances. My guess is you didn't see this option. So, open your expense report. You should see an option that says Travel Allowance. Click this and then select Manage Travel Allowance. This will bring up the travel allowance screen where you can create your travel itinerary (diary).

This guide might be helpful: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/tipsheet/pdf/cte_en-us_exp_tip_sheet_creating_an_...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks 🙂