cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adrotar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hotels not coming up in searches

Twice recently, people have not found the hotels they need when searching in Concur. It doesn't show up in the search sorted by distance, even though it is only .5 miles away. If we use the search bar under the map and input the hotel name, it still doesn't come up. However, if we use the other search bar under the dates, it DOES come up and shows it .5 miles away. What is the difference between these search bars and why isn't a hotel that is within policy and fit all our parameters come up? (Obviously it isn't our settings that is filtering them out, or the way that they hotel set it up, otherwise it wouldn't show up using the other search bar, right?)

3 REPLIES 3
LisaBuck
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

It could be that their are many preferred hotels so the property is being moved to the bottom. You would have to get Concur or your Travel agency to research to be sure. 

adrotar
Occasional Member - Level 3

@LisaBuck That isn't the issue unfortunately. We have multiple sort options, including by distance alone, and this hotel doesn't show up under any of the sorts, regardless of how many pages you scroll. Note that when I search for the hotel name using the search bar under the map it says there are no hotels that have that name. However, if I use the search bar under the date, the hotel DOES shows up, so there is definitely something wrong in Concur that needs addressed. The travel agency has confirmed the same, but neither of us can get answers from Concur directly, so I turn to this group in hopes of finding an answer instead. 

LisaBuck
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Have you tried adding the property to the preferred list? You can add it as not preferred so that it shows but with no preference? I would agree this should go to Concur support but this could be a good work around.