cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FilipeGraciosa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel in GDS not appearing in Concur

I own a hotel Monte da Provença that appears in the GDS platforms, but isnt appearing in Concur:

FilipeGraciosa_0-1623764537745.png

The Hotel is 10Kms from Elvas, Portugal but when I search, appears several other Hotels in the region, but not mine 😞

FilipeGraciosa_1-1623764720247.png

Can anyone help me?

11 REPLIES 11
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FilipeGraciosa is it possible there are some travel rules setup that prevent your hotel from appearing in the search? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
FilipeGraciosa

Could you please try to search Monte da Provença near Elvas, Portugal to see if it appears to you?

@FilipeGraciosa I already tried and did not see it come up. I also tried it in my instance of Concur, not yours. Let me see if I can see your travel rules or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@FilipeGraciosa I wasn't able to see your travel rules. You may need to reach out to the GDS company and see if they can offer any suggestions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
FilipeGraciosa

@KevinD the Siteminder.com support (GDS Provider) confirmed that "Hotel Rural Monte da Provenca" is fully active on the following GDS systems: Amadeus, Apollo/Galileo, Sabre and Worldspan (attached availability screenshots from all four different GDS systems).

They said: "If Concur connects to the above GDS systems through a booking tool, then the issue is between their system and the GDS system where you are trying to view your rates/hotel profile. In this case they will need to report this matter to their booking tool provider, to find out the reason why they can't find you in their system."

Amadeus Availabilty CheckAmadeus Availabilty CheckGalileo Availabilty CheckGalileo Availabilty CheckSabre Availability CheckSabre Availability CheckWorldspan Availabilty CheckWorldspan Availabilty Check

@FilipeGraciosa I had someone I know that works with Concur Travel look at your site for rules that might restrict the hotel from showing up. She didn't find any. The only thing you can do is submit a ticket to Concur Support to see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

Concur uses the Northstar hotel database (or at least they did). If your hotel isn't in Northstar and Concur has uploaded the latest feed then your hotel won't appear. They use the Northstar database as a master "bible" of hotels and then assign the appropriate GDS property numbers to it. Check out your hotel here... if you can't find it then that is likely the issue. https://www.travelweekly.com/Hotels I think Concur maybe moving to a different solution but that's certainly a valid answer.  We've found similar things before. Just because it's in the GDS is not good enough. It has to be in Northstar too. I am not a Concur employee just a somewhat educated Concur customer (so I apologize if this info is wrong). 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sasrsc Thank you for the information. I wasn't aware of the Northstar hotel database, but this certainly could be the issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Austinb
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I noticed your comment about GDS and the Northstar database - do you know how to get registered on the database? Thanks

Austinb
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin can you please advise how I submit a ticket to Concur about my property not showing up in Concur?

Austinb
New Member - Level 1

Hi Filipe, Did you manage to get this resolved as I'm having the same issues and finding it very hard to know what to do? Thanks Austin