cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berthaud
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel exists, is in list, but is hidden and cannot be reserved !

Do a search for reserving a hotel, any date, with this address

Langer Kornweg 9a-11, Kelsterbach, , DE, 65451

and 1 km around

You will see appearing for some moment in the building list the "Ibis Frankfurt Airport" hotel in Kelsterbach.

Then the map appears, the full list is visible (20 results), but the Ibis is not there anymore !

Looking at top right, there is a message saying 20 of 22 results => I guess the Ibis is hidden in there.

However, there is no way to make it appear again, there is no filter which have been set up by me anywhere, to clear up.

=> no way to reserve the hotel anymore !

That was ok about 2 weeks ago as I already reserved that hotel multiple times at that moment (and in the past).

The problem is happening whatever the browser (Firefox, Edge) and whatever the OS (Linux, Windows), so this is not browser/platform related.

What is the problem ? How to fix it ?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@berthaud I did a search and the hotel came up for me. I cannot be certain, but maybe someone added or made a change to a travel rule that now prohibits this hotel from being selected. I'm sending you a private message with the name of someone at your company that might be able to help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@berthaud I did a search and the hotel came up for me. I cannot be certain, but maybe someone added or made a change to a travel rule that now prohibits this hotel from being selected. I'm sending you a private message with the name of someone at your company that might be able to help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
berthaud

Thank you @KevinD , I will try and will post the result here in case others have the same problem than me.

berthaud

Thank you, I was able to get support with the name you gave to me, and they now resolved the situation.