cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspoole72
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel ID numbers not moving Over into PNR

HI - Has anyone noticed lately that the Hotel ID numbers or Hotel Loyalty numbers are not moving over into PNR - for this issue Sabre H+ - area?  Any thoughts? 

1 Solution
Solution
sspoole72

Hi!  - The hotel frequent guest numbers are showing in the booking when made. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

Not into the hotel segment itself or not into the PNR in general?
In our case, all our pnrs move over the full profile which includes all the memberships.
The hotel membership flows into the segment if associated at the time of booking.
It's on the user to associate (or disassociate) the hotel membership but it would be automatic/default behavior.
Be careful though with chain memberships vs. brand memberships... 

sspoole72

When you make the booking, the ID-XXXXXXXX appears in the confirmed hotel reservation. However, it does not appear in the PNR in general. 

HHL MC 01AUG HK1 SNA -OUT02AUG 1NT 20058 COSTA MESA M
ARRIOTT 1CMCP00 -1/ 199.00USD/RC-¤¤¤-¤¤¤-¤/CMN-NC/CMT-**N
ON-COMMISSIONABLE PRODUCT**/AGT10563744/GCa
9EXP 05 24-FEATHERNGILL/ID-346526429/C01D/SI-NONSMOKING NO
NSMOKING-CF-95218046-

and this is what is in the H+

*H¥
REMARKS
62.H¥TP-GT-CAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx EXP0524

this is all I have. 

sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

Well for us, if it's booked online in Concur we still see all the ID numbers in our *H¥ fields which come from the profile.
Of course, I only know our setup with SABRE and with us the Concur profile is the "master" and it feeds the "slave" which is the GDS profile... 
If it's booked offline the GDS profile is moved over the everything appears including all the *H¥ fields.
If it's booked online in Concur, the profile is still moved over for us and therefore all the *H¥ fields.
I don't know the options that Concur allows but this isn't and has never been an issue for us.
Are you the agency? Is this a new issue? Is this specific to one client?

sspoole72

I work for AmexGBT - TPA, this is a new issue, to one client.  And yes, of course Hotel ID numbers will retain to H+ area - however I learned on Friday, that because Sabre is charging an enourmous amount of money to house information pertaining to the Client TP, we have merged to another "housing" of TP's. I found several errors.  I am waiting on further answers. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sspoole72 are your travelers seeing their rewards numbers on their bookings? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
sspoole72

Hi!  - The hotel frequent guest numbers are showing in the booking when made. 

sspoole72

hi all - thank you for your support, we were able to figure out the issue.