cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swalden
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hotel Discount Codes in Concur

Is there a way that I can make sure that the correct discount codes for hotels are being used in Concur?  Is this something I have to go to my TMC for?  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swalden do you currently have any travel configuration permissions? Most likely asking your travel agency will be the quickest way to find out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swalden
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD  we do have the config permissions.  I was just wondering if I could see what they are in Concur, but I have reached out to my TMC to find out what they have on file for us.   

mtribby
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, Yes it always best to start with your TMC to ensure they have the correct coding in the GDS (Reservation System) and if they administer Concur Travel for you then they would also update Concur.  If however you have a "direct" contract for Concur Travel, then it would be submit via a Support Case to make the updates within Concur (the TMC still would need to make updates as well).  Thanks!