cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisc
Occasional Member - Level 2

Help with 305 imports and new user notification

I can see when you manually create a user you have an option to send a notification to the end users about you now have a login. See below the template that is in place. I keep reading trying to figure out if we have some kind of flag in the upload or another place, we could set so when the upload happens any new users are sent a basic email to finish setting up.  Thanks for any information to point me in the correct direction. 

Dear [FIRSTNAME] [LASTNAME],

Welcome to Concur! Your Login ID is [LOGIN]. You can access the site and change your password using the following link:

[LOGINURL]

After you change your password the link will immediately expire. (It will also expire after one week).

1 Solution
Solution
chrisc

I found out that doing an upload does not trigger any welcome email. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
chrisc

Sorry wrong screen shot....  This what the email I am trying to figure out how to fire after new user creation. 

Dear [FIRSTNAME] [LASTNAME],

Welcome to Concur! Your Login ID is [LOGIN]. You can access the site and change your password using the following link:

[LOGINURL]

After you change your password the link will immediately expire. (It will also expire after one week).

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrisc when you say "finish setting up", what types of things are you referring to? Just trying to see if anything you want them to finish up could be tied to an email reminder that could be set up to send to people who haven't completed the items you want them to. 

I believe you can customize the notification new users receive. So, you could use that to provide some additional info on getting all set up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chrisc

Thanks KevinD, could you share documents where in the upload of the 305 that is sending an email to the new user?  I can manual do it for adding one person but have not seen how that works after I upload new people using the import process using the 305 forms. Thanks Chris 

Solution
chrisc

I found out that doing an upload does not trigger any welcome email.