cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhendrixok
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help / Assistance

Why doesn't Concur have real Help?  I need to possibly change to an earlier flight and have (had) about 30 minutes to check out of the hotel without an additional charge, however, there is no Change option for air travel, and no Concur chat to help.  Frustrating!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rhendrixok Hello there. Here are a few items that will be helpful for you going forward:

1. Changing flights in SAP Concur is something your company needs to activate. My guess is your company opted to not allow this. Most of our customers do not allow post-ticketing changes to happen in the SAP Concur Travel tool. That is why you don't see any Change options. 

2. Because of point #1, you either need to work directly with the airline or call your travel management company to make the change. If it were me, I would work directly with the airline. 

3. The reason there is no Help option is because your company decided they would handle issues internally rather than use SAP Concur Support. 

When you log into the SAP Concur website, look in the Company Notes section. There are names and phone numbers of who to contact for assistance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.