cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BBP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Frequent-Traveler Programs

As airlines are changing alliance belonging, I expect that an update will follow, preferably on the date when the transfer is done?

In my case, Scandinavian Airlines has changed from Star Alliance to Sky team, effective 1st Sept 2024, but until today (4th Sept), they are still belonging to Star Alliance according to Concur....???

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BBP are you worried your frequent flyer miles won't be applied correctly? The airlines should be responsible for making sure your frequent flyer profile is transferred over to the new program.

I would call the airline and ask them if that is what they are doing.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BBP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Well Kevin, the thing is, there is a selection in the frequent traveller programs that you tinck a box for that all Star Alliance airline points should go to my SAS bonus program.

That tickbox has not been changed to that the Sky Team miles should go to my SAS bonus program.

As my destinations are global, I use many different airlines and as my travel agent are making my flight reservations they need correct information from the Concur system to allocate miles to the program I prefer.

For this issue I don’t think the airline can help me…..

IMG_3526.jpeg