cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meganbenham
Occasional Member - Level 2

Flights not showing

Hi, I am the travel manager for my company and I mainly do all of our travel bookings using SAP Concur. I have had an issue with flights not showing up recently. My current issue is a requested Alaska flight that they found on Alaska's website and sent over to me for booking. When I go into Concur to book this flight it does not show up. I have expanded my search window, and cleared all filters, and even tried searching for that exact time more specifically, but nothing seems to get this flight to show up. I really would like to continue to book through Concur, but it's impossible if I can't find the flights! Here is the flight for this specific case: SEA > IND on 1/23 departing at 10:20am landing at 8:40pm (this is an Alaska flight partnered with an  American airlines at the connection so maybe that's the issue?). the return flight from IND > SEA on 1/28 departs at 12:18pm landing at 4:15pm. 

Let me know if anyone can help with this issue! I'm so exhausted from having repeated website issues and not knowing how I can get them resolved!! 😞 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meganbenham could you enter in all your search criteria for the flight and take a screenshot of the entire Trip Search area for me please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meganbenham I did a search and I see the flight. See screenshot below. Are you sure that you don't have any travel rules in place preventing the flight from showing?

KevinD_0-1704822688767.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.