cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjohnston
Occasional Member - Level 1

Flight ticket cancelled

I received a confirmation that I had a flight and still have the screenshot of my flight details with "confirmed" as the status. However, when I went to check-in to my flight, I was unable to and saw in Concur that it was now listed as "cancelled" though my hotel was still confirmed. I never received any communication about my ticket being cancelled, and the flight itself was not cancelled. I ended up having to spend a lot more to get a last-minute ticket. So, I'm wondering 1) what went wrong and 2) is there a formal way for me to submit a ticket about this issue? Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjohnston how many days prior to your flight did you book the airfare? I'm asking because Confirmed doesn't mean booked. Flights in Concur Travel need to show as Ticketed. So, if you reserve a flight today, it usually gets ticketed the same day, but it depends on your travel agency. 

I would check with them on what happened. Unless the travel agency had so many other booking requests in the queue ahead of yours and couldn't get yours ticketed prior to the actual flight, it should have been ticketed. 

I'll be curious to see what happens next time you book a flight in Concur Travel. If the same issue occurs, can you please come back here and let me know. The ticketing should happen the same day you book.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cjohnston
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I booked my flight over a month before the flight. Once it was confirmed, I assumed all was fine but when I went to check in, I wasn't able to and Concur showed that my ticket (not hotel though) had been cancelled. Note also that the flight itself was not cancelled. 

Is there a way to see which travel agency the concur request goes through so I can reach out to them? I need to provide documentation to my company regarding the issue.