cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spingel
Occasional Member - Level 2

Flight displaying multiple times

Is anyone having an issue with a single flight segment displaying twice in the Concur reservation.  I booked UA flight 626 ATLORD and Concur status says "contact travel agent".  But Concur is adding the flight segment again and adding a leading 0(zero) to the flight number so it is now UA 0626.  The status on this segment says "Confirmed".  There are 2 segments displaying for one flight.  I have opened a ticket with support but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue.  All of our sites and all airlines.

1 Solution
Solution
spingel

@KevinD I am the TMC.  Concur has corrected  the issue.

Our Development team put in place a fix that corrected the duplicate segments appearing in the users trip library.
The duplicate segments will no longer appear for new trips, and when viewing older trips, the segments will refresh and no longer show the duplicate segment.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
hugke729
Occasional Member - Level 1

The exact same thing happened to me. The only promising Google result lead me to this post and maybe not coincidentally, I see that the post is only 3 hours old.

More details: I had a booking with three flights and two of them were affected. I also saw the leading zero added to the flight number. Also, there are notes on one of the two flights that there's a negative layover time (e.g., -45min layover) even though it's a direct flight. The seat numbers come up the same on the duplicate flights. One seat was confirmed, and the other had a status of "contact travel agent" like the original post suggested.

I decided to cancel the booking at this last stage and will try again at a different time.

spingel

Thank you!  The response from Concur was that they would let me know by Mar 31 what they are going to do about it.  I am hoping if enough people have this issue, they will do something about it sooner.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spingel did you try speaking with your Travel Agency to see if they could provide any explanation? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
spingel

@KevinD I am the TMC.  Concur has corrected  the issue.

Our Development team put in place a fix that corrected the duplicate segments appearing in the users trip library.
The duplicate segments will no longer appear for new trips, and when viewing older trips, the segments will refresh and no longer show the duplicate segment.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spingel gotcha. I didn't look at your company name prior to responding. Did SAP Concur say how they corrected the issue, by chance?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
spingel

No worries.  They did not say how they corrected this issue.