cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtripp
New Member - Level 1

Flight credit usage

I want to book a flight and concur is alerting me that I have unused credit. When I go to checkout, there is no way to select to use that credit. If I book through that airline, will the credit automatically be used? 

There is a message that says "Please note: Unused tickets are shown in Concur for informational purposes only. There is no action that you need to take. Exchanges will be processed automatically by Conlin Travel." so I'm assuming it'll be automatically applied, but want to make sure. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtripp it should apply the credit automatically, but if you want a safety net to ensure it used, you could call your travel agency and have them help with the booking.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JCiviero
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, should the credit come up as a payment option? When I look at my payment options only see my corporate credit card and I don't want to take the chance that it's charged when I have a credit. I shouldn't have to call a booking agent and incur additional charges. Is there a way to verify that a credit can/will be used ? If not, this would be a good site upgrade. Please advise. Thank you