cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zlozar
New Member - Level 1

Flight Booking Error

Capture.PNG

When I go to book a multi-segment flight, I receive this error after choosing my flights. What can I do to resolve this?

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @zlozar

Thanks for posting!

This sounds like a good question for our support teams. I suggest you create a support ticket through your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk. If you don't know who your company contacts are, feel free to send me a private message with your company name and login email. I'd be happy to help you out.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
beccabenevento
New Member - Level 1

Hello!

I was able to book a one-way ticket yesterday morning, but when I booked another one-way ticket yesterday afternoon and this morning, I keep getting the same error message:

Error Message.PNG

I'm not sure how to proceed. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @beccabenevento 

Thanks for posting!

I would suggest creating a support ticket through your company's chosen support channel. They should be able to get this sorted for you.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.