cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherepudlo
Occasional Member - Level 2

Fixed Meals Multiple Trip!

Hello everyone!

Could You please help me? I am T&E auditor. One of our employees cannot submit his expense report because of the following error:

cherepudlo_0-1620728017264.png

It says that his itenary has only one line, but is supposed to have two. I understand what it means: system gives you a hint that it is supposed to be a round trip. So you have to add the second line.

But here is the thing! How should we deal with a situation where employee has had a multiple trip?

Novosibirsk --> Tomsk --> Kemerovo --> Tomsk --> Novosibirsk

He cannot create a round trip Novosibirsk --> Tomsk --> Novosibirsk because there was also a Kemerevo stop in the middle. Or can he?

What lines should we create in order to consider Kemerovo stop for fixated per diem?

Do we even have to consider it, or can we just create Novosibirsk --> Tomsk --> Novosibirsk round trip?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,

Valeriya

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cherepudlo You should be able to create a multi-city itinerary. You can enter as many itinerary lines as you need. On the Travel Allowance window, after you enter the first itinerary line, there is a Save button. Each time you click Save, you will be able to create another itinerary stop. The Departure City field will populate with the arrival city from the previous itinerary stop. I've included some screenshots. 

Travel_Itin_1.pngTravel_Itin_2.pngTravel_Itin_3.pngTravel_Itin_4.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cherepudlo
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD thank You so so much for Your help! One thing: it is Novosibirsk --> Tomsk --> Kemerovo

--> Novosibirsk.   Employee did not go to Tomsk on his way back. He drove straight from Kemerovo to Novosibirsk without making a stop. How do I create an itenary for that? The system does not let me go through. Thanks in advance!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cherepudlo just delete the last two lines. Then click Add Stop. Enter in the details of Kemerovo as Departure City and Novosibirsk as the Arrival City. 

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.