cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve61
New Member - Level 1

Final page in booking a room

Booking a room everything going smooth, when I confirm I get kick off due to "rewards number required to book". A little help here.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steve61 I take it you have a rewards number with that hotel chain and have entered it onto your SAP Concur profile. Is that correct? Have you tried calling your company's travel management company to see if they can help?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mmonteverde
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, I'm getting the exact same error trying to book a hotel today. I have no rewards numbers set up in SAP. I have booked previously for this hotel (client travel). I have no idea how to get past this error. I have tried to book 3 times now. Can you offer any other help?

@mmonteverde Unfortunately, I won't be of any help on this issue. I don't know why a rewards number would be required to book. I've reached out to two people I know that work exclusively with our Travel product to see if they know. My suggestion would be to contact your travel agency and ask them. They might be able to offer some explanation and they can definitely book the hotel for you.

I'll let you know if I hear anything of significance from my colleagues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mmonteverde

Hello Kevin, thanks for following up. I just got off the phone with travel. FYI - The reason it was giving me the error is because I chose 

@mmonteverde your message cut off, the error was because you chose...what? 

Don't leave us hanging. LOL. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mmonteverde

pushed reply too soon. I choose a Room Rate that was associated with the hotel rewards program. There were other rates without rewards. Thanks again.