cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpnelson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Feedback on Hotels

I can't find a way to provide feedback on hotels or other travel related items, both good or bad. I just have had a less than stellar experience with a company "preferred" hotel and I believe this should be reported.  Also the good, in other cases none of us knew that breakfast was included.

And no, I do not know who our site administrator is or how to contact him/her. 

My only option seems TripAdvisor or other review sites, but that does not address corporate agreements.

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hpnelson I'm sending a private message with two names of people that are listed as Travel Managers at your company. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right hand corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DimitriG
New Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin, I would be keen on receiving the email address too. I had quite a bad "preferred" hotel experience too.

AngelikaHirtler

Hi Kevin. Can you please private message me with the names of the Travel Managers as well? I've had a similar experience with not being able to provide feedback on a company "preferred" hotel.

@AngelikaHirtler PM sent.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnneWilliams1

Hello Kevin,

May I have the Travel Manager's e-mail address as well? I stayed a hotel that definitely does not meet even the basic standards that would list them as a viable travel option.  

Trisha

Hi, can i get this email too so i can connect. I want to report a bad expierence at a hotel as well.

tflee

I need this email as well.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tflee if you sign in to your SAP Concur account, you'll see a Company Notes section on the home page. Click Read More and you'll expand the section. You'll find travel contact information here.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey