Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgomezmeza
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error when booking flight - incorrect email address

I kept on getting the following error when trying to book a flight:

mgomezmeza_0-1690837788468.png

It turns out that the email address in my profile was missing the hyphen on my last name (there was a space instead of it), so I added the correct email address and even verified it, but it looks like the system is still grabbing the previous one by default. I don't see a way to delete the incorrect one. I don't know what else to do. My trip is at the end of August, so I need to book this flight ASAP. Anyone can help?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgomezmeza if you need to get the flight booked, call your travel agency and have them do the booking.

You might need to have your site administrator update your email address on the back end so it will be updated fully in the system. If you aren't sure who to contact, sign in to your account and look at the top of the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page. You'll find a link for support contacts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgomezmeza if you need to get the flight booked, call your travel agency and have them do the booking.

You might need to have your site administrator update your email address on the back end so it will be updated fully in the system. If you aren't sure who to contact, sign in to your account and look at the top of the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page. You'll find a link for support contacts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgomezmeza
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, Kevin. I've submitted a ticket already to correct the email address. I'll wait until tomorrow to call the agent if the problem has not been fixed until then.