cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajimen16
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error "NO STARS" when trying to search for a flight

I am getting an error as soon as the app starts searching for a flight reservation. The error appears only as "NO STARS".

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajimen16 could you provide a screenshot of this error, please? That way I can show it to our mobile team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ajimen16
Occasional Member - Level 1

Sure, this is the screenshot of the error:

ajimen16_0-1660846237559.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajimen16 I did some looking and this is an issue you will need to reach out to your Travel Agency about. Also, they can get your booking done for you while the issue is being resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
coreydixoncbc
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Any updates with this error message? I just received it when trying to book a flight.

Thank you.

Corey

Fmarti44
New Member - Level 2

Hello,

I am having the same issue, do you still have the same error or was it solved? Hopefully you can guide me.  Thank you so much

sspoole72
Occasional Member - Level 2

KevinD  - what is the issue that causes this error? Do you know? I am the analyst/admin for an account that keeps getting this error. I have gone thru profiles with a fine tooth comb, checked the travel config and still am receiving same error code. Just want some insight or direction. Please 

knorton
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi - I've come across this error a number of times and it means user profile is missing the PAR/Level 2 STAR.  This is how I fix it when I come across it using the SABRE GDS.  Under Company Admin - go to User Admin - enter the user - click on the user's name - scroll down to Travel settings. The PAR/Level 2 STAR will be blank - click the clear button to the right of the profiles profile ID box - click save.  Click on the user's name again and the PAR/Level 2 STAR should be filled out.

Fmarti44
New Member - Level 2

Hello, I am getting this same problem, 

Can you please let me know who helped you?  I have been trying to get help from the Travel agency and here internally and no one has been able to help me, I am still having the same issue.  Thank you so much in advance.