cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tddcurtiss
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error msg on Airport Code

I keep getting a msg that the airport code isn't valid when trying to book travel.

I've tried everything, even having it populated by Concur & it still gives a pop-up that says "Please Enter An Airport"

1 Solution
Solution
tddcurtiss

After reading several other strings of this same error for other people I found this solution that worked.  Someone had suggested using this link instead: https://www.concursolutions.com/nui/signin

When I use that it worked.  From the strings around this issue, it is a issue for many.  Not sure why it works when I click the link above, but when I just try it from the log in page, the error still occurs.  So I'll bookmark the above link & use it when needed. 

Thanks, Theresa

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tddcurtiss are you still experiencing this issue? If so, what is the airport you are trying to search for?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
magic
New Member - Level 1

Having the issue as well, same as reported on the 2020 string.   After entering City or airport code, gear spins for a second, no drop down of selections.  Text says as is.... Like BWI in the airport box, press search, and says to enter airport code.   I have tried different browsers, and the mobile app as well.  same message. "Please enter an airport".  Running out of time to book.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@magic Are you still seeing the issue? I just tried entering BWI and it worked for me. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dlovelace

I am having the same issue. I have tried 3 different browsers and I am unable to book any flight - Get error message "Please enter an airport" when I search for flights. Please assist.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlovelace Is the issue still occurring? I just tried entering an airport code and had no issue. Did you submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dlovelace

It is working now. I did not submit a ticket, it just started working. 

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @tddcurtiss @dlovelace @magic 

to me this is clear that is not an issue at your individual system, but a recurring bug now within Concur.

Best option would be that you (if you are the system administrator within your company) or refer to your system administrator to open a ticket within Concur, which they will look the whole issue track and the reason behind those errors. Better if you provide also some screenshot of the errors. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tddcurtiss have you tried again after you first had the issue? Are you still seeing the issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
tddcurtiss

After reading several other strings of this same error for other people I found this solution that worked.  Someone had suggested using this link instead: https://www.concursolutions.com/nui/signin

When I use that it worked.  From the strings around this issue, it is a issue for many.  Not sure why it works when I click the link above, but when I just try it from the log in page, the error still occurs.  So I'll bookmark the above link & use it when needed. 

Thanks, Theresa

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tddcurtiss Thank you for posting that. I'm sure it will now help others. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey