cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorgejaramillo
New Member - Level 1

Error message at the time of charging credit card

Hi

Since about 2 months ago, every time I've tried to buy a plane ticket I've gotten the "We're Sorry... We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request" error message.

I am located in Colombia South America and my company card was issued by Citi Bank from New York. This morning I needed to buy a ticket and got the error message again. I called the person who helps us with this type of things and she was able to buy the ticket using my user. She did exactly as I did but she didn't get the error message. 

Does anyone have any idea on why is this happening? Could it be because the IP address is from a different country? It shouldn't be like that because it worked fine until 2 months ago.

In case it is of any help, I deleted the cache and the problem continued.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jorgejaramillo have you tried using a different browser? Did the travel agent actually book the ticket in Concur Travel with your user?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jorgejaramillo
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thanks for your reply.

I have not tried another browser and since this lady helped me this morning to buy my tickets, I have no more tickets to buy in the near future. I'll take that into account the next time I need to buy tickets.

The person who booked my tickets in Concur was not a travel agent, just someone from the headquarters office in the US.