cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patel603
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error in Trip Search: "SABRE PROFILES SAFE MODE NOT AVAILABLE"

Hello. An error is preventing me from using the Trip Search feature - "SABRE PROFILES SAFE MODE NOT AVAILABLE". It hasn't been resolved over the past few weeks and appears to be browser independent. Is there any solution for this? My peers appear to not have this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patel603 I've not come across this before. Have you contacted your travel management company regarding this issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
patel603

Thank you for the reply, Kevin. Yes - I've tried contacting the travel management company regarding the issue. Unfortunately, we have had very little luck resolving the error.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patel603 and you have logged in with different browsers, I take it? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
patel603

Yes. Tried with edge and chrome - still no luck.

billspat
New Member - Level 1

I am experience the same error when searching for flights.   Additionally, after editing my profile even though it says "saved",  I see one of the following two errors after I go to look a my personal information again:  "StoreProfileLoadError" or "CliqServicesError"    Another post on-line stated that this is almost always related to an error in the profile.  However I have used Concur in the past but my employment info has changed since then and I had to enter new info and re-confirm my email address.    I've contacted my company's IT but perhaps someone else may have had this resolved and can chime in.     this may be related, stating the error is a mismatch with concur profile and travel agency profile : https://community.concur.com/t5/General/New-errors-for-existing-users/m-p/20761