Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
possebon
New Member - Level 2

Error Travel Profile

Spoiler
Hello,

I was searching for flight and the system gave me this error: Sorry, something went wrong: We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support.

Do you know what is the issue?
9 REPLIES 9
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@possebon  Thank you for your post. There are various reasons that could result in this error. It is however an indication with you profile. 

Incorrectly entered, incorrect, mismatched or obsolete data causes this message to appear. 

To verify the information in your Concur Traveler Profile go to:

1. Click Profile > Profile Settings

2. Click Personal Information

3. In order to resolve the issue please verify that all fields in this section are populated and entered in a supported format including the following:

• Special characters are not valid anywhere in the Profile.  Check and remove any and all special characters from everywhere including name, address, and billing address fields (including hyphens, colons, semi-colons e.g. @#$%&_+*-=~^`"'�,.:;!?|/\(){}[]<>0123456789)

• Confirm that your profile name displays your full legal name, initials may not be authorized by the system

• Ensure the phone numbers in the Contact section of the Concur traveler profile are entered correctly with a valid number of digits

• That your date of birth is entered in a dd/mm/yyyy format

• Ensure that your Frequent Flyer Loyalty Program number is valid and matches the information that the airlines hold for you. Some of the Frequent Flyer programs are not supported. 

• Verify Frequent Flyer Loyalty Program has been entered using the correct carrier

If you can't find anything that needs updating in your profile, I would recommend reaching out to the Travel Agency that supports your company.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ghislain
New Member - Level 1

Hello, I have been experiencing the same issue with my travel profile and have been unable to revolve. I have attempted to contact my system administrator as well as SAP support on multiple occasions, with no success.

Are you able to provide additional troubleshooting details that I could perform. I have already verified my profile per the above with no success.

Lindasisung
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you, Lee-Ann. Concur should include in each error message, precisely what the error is.... we get calls daily from this error message as it causes problems and delays for so many people who are trying to book their travel. 

KLM

Yes, many of us do get these questions and we go in and correct and educate the traveler/user. We are also working to update our HR file that is used on the 350 record and asking that special characters are removed, title is not longer than max character allowance, state/province isn't populated outside of the US & CA and a few other key error contributing factors. 

it would be lovely if the error message indicated this however my thought is that may not happen 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@KLM and @Lindasisung Thanks for the feedback. This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lindasisung

I've been working over a year or so now w our Concur reps and learned that the error message is hard coded and that there are over 15 reasons this single error message is triggered -- and that means through process of elimination, the end user (traveler) must go through and check each of the 15+ reasons that error message is triggered in order to find their resolution. We have asked if the message could have a follow up w listings and resolution on how what to look for....Concur may never make the change, but they need to find a work around for what they cannot change. Not taking action, is the wrong action.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Lindasisung Thank you for the feedback. This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website

Thanks!

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
Lindasisung

Yes, I've done this too, but I thank you for the recommendation, nonetheless, Lee-Anne.

Jacki_K

we have noticed this error as well.  If you are a CTD, you can look in your GDS directly by bringing over the traveler profile, and "reading" the error message.  we are a CTD, and  use Sabre.  

The message we normally see, is the Passport, "Country of issuance".

We just ask the traveler to go into their Concur Profile and update the passport information - country of issuance. 

Jacki_K_1-1697667080383.png