Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allanvb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error: Sorry, something went wrong.

When I try to look for hotels, flights or cars, I receive the following error:

"Sorry, something went wrong.

We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or

Help Desk for support. Here are some helpful links:
Here are some helpful links:
Credit Card Information"

I've checked all my personal information and credit card, but nothing changes.

I saw it's a common error on the tool and tried to fix in everyway suggest on this forum, but I wasnt able to fix it by myself, I believe it should be something on my profile that I dont have the privileges to change. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allanvb In looking at your profile, is Vides part of your first name or your surname? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
allanvb

Hi Kevin,

Vides is my middle name. I tried to use it as last name, first name, middle name, or even remove it.

The error keep occuring. =/

allanvb

hi @KevinD , do you think you can help with that?
Tks in advance

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allanvb I don't think I can help, unfortunately. If the information looks correct on your profile, I am not sure what would be causing the issue. 

Just to see what happens, can you log in to your SAP Concur account and click Profile in the upper right  and then select profile settings. When the profile screen comes up, click Save and see if the system will save your profile or give you a message that the profile cannot be saved. Try that and let me know what happens. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.