cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keremakguen
New Member - Level 1

Error Message - enter frequent flyer number - While it is already there

Hi,

At the last screen of booking a flight, it asks me to enter the frequent flyer number, whereas I had already selected a correct one there.

Original Error Message:

Fehler in Reisendendetails - ungültige Vielfliegernummer: Geben Sie eine gültige Vielfliegernummer ein.

Translation:
Error in traveler details - invalid frequent flyer number: Please enter a valid frequent flyer number.

Thanks for any support in advance.
9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@keremakguen I take it you double-checked the number you have entered on your SAP Concur travel profile, correct? For some reason the system isn't recognizing the number you have listed on your profile. Maybe delete it and then re-add it to your profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Daniel_25
Occasional Member - Level 1

could you explain how to delete?

I am not able to delete my frequent flyer number.

thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daniel_25 since you have frequent flyer programs added to your profile, I know you know how to navigate to that section of your profile. 🙂

See my screenshot for deleting.

KevinD_0-1682545455947.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Daniel_25

Hi Kevin, 

I am not able to find that section, that is why I am not able to delete. 

could you please send the full steps to reach that section?

thank you 

Martin71

I got a message "FF No containing more than 14 Digits are usally wrong", so my FF No from Miles & More has 15 digits for more than 20 yrs. SAP knew more than Lufthansa? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin71 did you receive this message while trying to book a flight in Concur Travel? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Martin71

Yes, during booking, but as as well doing a new entry, after deleting sync with SAP and new registration. I have also made screenhots

sazaidi
New Member - Level 1

I am also facing the same problem. I have tried different options like deleting the number for Lufthansa in Concur and reentering it but the error is still existing. I guess need to book without frequent flyer Miles and More program and wait for your response. 14 digits v 15 digits also seems legit.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sazaidi I suggest contacting your company's travel agency and have them do the booking. I believe they might also be able to tell you why you are getting that error. 

I know in at least one case the Airline vendor would add digits to frequent flyer numbers to meet their system requirements, but I wouldn't be able to know if that is what is happening in your case. See what your travel agency says. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey