cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kglennon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error Message ar-40012

Screenshot 2024-08-12 110842.png

I am trying to book a flight with United. No matter what day or flight times I select I'm receiving the same error message. Any help will be appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kglennon for now, I would suggest calling your company's travel agency to get the booking completed. Have the travel agency try booking the exact combination you tried to see if they can book it. From what I read internally, this error comes up with the combination of fares and flights you selected isn't able to be combined.

I know it seems odd, but you won't know they cannot be combined until trying to select them. It seems to be how the GDS works, for some reason.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Kglennon To add to what @KevinD advised, I can advise the following.  The Error Code: ar-40012 is usually related to the error "NO COMBINABLE FARES FOR CLASS USED" that is returned in the GDS (Sabre) which means the combination of flights and fares chosen cannot be booked within the reservation system (GDS). Therefore, if the flights cannot be booked in the reservation system, the same itinerary cannot be booked within Concur Travel.

• End Users and Admins:

Try to select a different fare and/or flight combination. If the issue persists, please gather all the evidence related to the error and open a case to the Support team.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kglennon
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD@TriciaW Thank you both for the reply. I ended up having to call our company travel agent as the flights would only show If I searched for one way tickets. This is a trip that I take regularly, booking a month in advance, with plenty of open seats. This leads me to believe that it may be a glitch in the SAP Concur system? Potentially an issue with the latest update? 

Either way it is resolved and again thank you both.