cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkg
Occasional Member - Level 1

Enabling Travel Tab on my profile

Hi There,

I joined AWS a few months ago and I'm trying to book travel on my concur profile for the first time. When I log on, the "Travel" tab does not appear on my profile, can you please advise how I can have this resolved?

Thank you

Boris

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkg So, I looked up your account and Travel is enabled on your profile. It is a odd that it isn't appearing for you. Here is what you will need to do. Log in to SAP Concur. On the home screen, you will see a Company Notes section. Click the Read More option. This will expand the Company Notes. Scroll down a bit and you will see an email address and phone number for Concur Travel Technical Support. You will need to contact them to get this issue resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

It appears that you do not have the correct profile set up to be able to see the Travel tab. Unfortunately, here on the community, we do not have access to your specific company's configuration, so you will need to reach out to your Concur Administrator. On the Concur Home Page, there is a section called "Company Notes" and usually, here is where you can find the contact within your company. However, if it is not listed there, I usually suggest reaching out to IT or Finance departments to help you find the Concur Admin at your company. Then, you would tell them this issue and they should be able to update your profile. 

Hope this helps you,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkg So, I looked up your account and Travel is enabled on your profile. It is a odd that it isn't appearing for you. Here is what you will need to do. Log in to SAP Concur. On the home screen, you will see a Company Notes section. Click the Read More option. This will expand the Company Notes. Scroll down a bit and you will see an email address and phone number for Concur Travel Technical Support. You will need to contact them to get this issue resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkg

Thanks Kevin, appreciate the advice and have logged a ticket so hopefully that will do the trick 🙂

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkg I will keep my fingers crossed. Please update me on if this gets resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ellenlaz

what is the phone number for support?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ellenlaz Give these numbers a try:

Expense Support: 877-901-4960

Travel Support:  877-812-5060

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey