cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willhaynes
New Member - Level 2

Email verification field not showing up in any browser

I am attempting to verify my e-mail address and when I receive the verification code, the instructions say that a field should show up under "Check email for code" for me to enter the verification number. However, this field is not showing up in any browser and I have also tried on mobile. This is a major glitch and after hours support has no way of assisting? Is there any technical rep or anyone monitoring this forum that can look into this? It's rather urgent as I need to book ASAP.

5 REPLIES 5
SHA
Occasional Member - Level 3

HI @KevinD ,
Hope you are doing well!
Same is with us,  I don't think it will disturb the booking confirmation emails from Concur.
Have you seen anyone whose mark shows as green(Verified) here instead of grey

SHA_0-1726477919182.png

Kind Regards,
Shaziya

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHA yes, the Green is actually what is should be. However, to the right you'll see the link that says Verify. In your screenshot, the person hasn't clicked the Verify link yet. Doing this triggers an email to be sent so the user can verify their email address. A verified email is needed so users can email copies of receipts to SAP Concur. It doesn't affect the ability to book travel. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SHA
Occasional Member - Level 3

HI @KevinD ,
we did click on verify button and got the below code but there is no box to enter the code in profile or in the email.

SHA_0-1726546566099.png

Please let me know if this gets resolved.

Thanks
Shaziya

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHA you should submit a Concur Support Help ticket for this. That is the best way to ensure you get this looked into and get updates on the progress of the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@willhaynes Hello there. I'll be your community monitor for today and for the foreseeable future. 🙂

I have someone else that has reported this. I've brought it up internally, but I'm not sure anyone has a resolution. We believe this is a bug. The best thing to do is get a Support ticket submitted to SAP Concur. I'll send you a private message here on the Community with an email address you can contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin