cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeraldineCadeDe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Either your mobile device number or your static password are not saved on your account.

Hello,

I'm trying to book a fight. it fails after the "Travelfusion Fare Summary" page when the paiement should be done  :

"Authentication failed : Either your mobile device number or your static password are not saved on your account. Please contact Customer Services."

GeraldineCadeDe_1-1715934797590.png

My phone number is written this way :

Mobile phone Country/ Region : France (+33)
Mobile Phone : 06 xx xx xx xx 

Is it ok ? Do I have to add the 33 in the mobile phone zone ? or remove the 0 ? 

Thank your for your help

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@GeraldineCadeDe Hello.  I looked at your profile and your Mobile numberThere are a couple of things you can try. Sometimes this issue occurs when some updates are launched in the SAP Concur too and the syncronization of some information is misplaces.

1.  Is your mobile app using the most recent updated version?

2.  If so, you can follow these instructions below.

To clear the discrepancy:
1- Uninstall the SAP Concur mobile app on your mobile device
2- Login to your SAP Concur profile on the web version (www.concursolutions.com)
3- Go to Profile > Profile Settings

TriciaW_3-1715964608979.png

4- On the left side there is a list, please select the last option "Concur Mobile Registration"

TriciaW_4-1715964692361.png

5- enter a new PIN made of letters, numbers and a special character (*, $, ?)

TriciaW_5-1715964719132.png

6- Re-enter the PIN in the Re-type PIN field
7- click on Set Concur Mobile PIN
8- Re-install the SAP Concur mobile app on your mobile device
9- Enter either Username (it usually is visible in the Concur Mobile Registration page on the web version) or email address
10- Enter the PIN that you've just created
11- Click Next

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello @GeraldineCadeDe 

I think you should contact your Concur administrator to review your user profile settings.

BR,

cj

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@GeraldineCadeDe Hello.  I looked at your profile and your Mobile numberThere are a couple of things you can try. Sometimes this issue occurs when some updates are launched in the SAP Concur too and the syncronization of some information is misplaces.

1.  Is your mobile app using the most recent updated version?

2.  If so, you can follow these instructions below.

To clear the discrepancy:
1- Uninstall the SAP Concur mobile app on your mobile device
2- Login to your SAP Concur profile on the web version (www.concursolutions.com)
3- Go to Profile > Profile Settings

TriciaW_3-1715964608979.png

4- On the left side there is a list, please select the last option "Concur Mobile Registration"

TriciaW_4-1715964692361.png

5- enter a new PIN made of letters, numbers and a special character (*, $, ?)

TriciaW_5-1715964719132.png

6- Re-enter the PIN in the Re-type PIN field
7- click on Set Concur Mobile PIN
8- Re-install the SAP Concur mobile app on your mobile device
9- Enter either Username (it usually is visible in the Concur Mobile Registration page on the web version) or email address
10- Enter the PIN that you've just created
11- Click Next

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.