cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggeraedt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Does anyone has experience with configuration in Concur for Electric Vehicles only?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ggeraedt are you asking about renting electric vehicles or submitting expenses pertaining to electric vehicles?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ggeraedt

Hello Kevin, 

Renting EV, book via Travel option in Concur. We would like to create configuration in Concur to allow EV only.

But it looks like this is not possible in Concur as you cannot configure EV only, but you will have to allow all cars within the rental category.

Bianca Geraedts

kevin2267

I am interested in any answer too.  We looked into this last year and it seems it depends on the vendor you are using, as Avis has "EV" as a car class while others have it as an attribute of the car not dependent on car class. We were not able to get it to work for us and with limited inventory for some vendors, it was difficult to be sure, so we abandoned the project for now.  My understanding is the new Concur shopping experience will help and that is one of the items I want to look at early on when it launches.  I defer to experts at Concur if my understanding of situation is accurate. 

ggeraedt

Yes indeed, also looking forward to the new travel evolution for car in Concur and hoping that can solve this issue as perhaps EV is in scope for this launch?