cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elanderson
Occasional Member - Level 2

Distinguish corporate airline fares from other fares

Is there a way to load airline fares from the GDS so that corporate discounted fares are distinguishable from other fares? Sometimes a corporate fare may cost more than another fare but the inclusions such as 100% refundable, no change fee outweigh the higher cost and it would be in the interest of the user to book the corporate fare. Currently, the user can't see which fares are the corporate fares versus published etc fares. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elanderson your travel administrator can load your company's airline discount codes into the travel configuration. Once that is done, you would see the fares labeled as company discounts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elanderson

Hi Kevin

the company discounts are loaded in the GDS and we have access to them, they just aren't labelled as corporate discounted fares. Our TMC advised there is no way to label individual fares as corporate discounted fares, we can only label the airline as preferred. Is there a guide to show me how to label them? We have a direct agreement with Concur Travel and administer the system ourselves.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Elanderson Travel Admin isn't my strong suit, but according to my travel contacts, they should be labeled. You said the rates are loaded into the GDS, but are they loaded into SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elanderson

Hi Kevin,

It states under the initial fare displayed "Price reflects company discount" so they have been loaded but when i expand the list to display more fares, it doesn't indicate which fares the discount applies to. Discounts apply to certain classes etc but not to all and because they can include benefits such as 100% refundable and no change fee it's important to be able to identify them. Should I open a case to check with the Support team? 

Thanks for your help so far.

Elizabeth