cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gioval
Occasional Member - Level 1

Different Travel Agency Office email address within the same Employee Group

Hi everyone,

it's possible to set two different Travel Agency Office email address within the same Employee Group based on Company? For example, Group A has users belonging to two different Companies (Company B and Company C). It's possible to set a Travel Agency Office email address for Company B and a Travel Agency Office email address for Company C? Or the only discriminating element is the belonging of Group A?

Thank you,

Valeria.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gioval is your company using two different travel agencies? I wasn't clear from your post. Also, Employee Groups deal with Concur Expense configuration, so are you referring to Travel classes and having employees in the same travel class having two different agency email addresses? Are you trying to set a designated email address for each of these companies to contact? 

I'm a little confused as to what the exact situation is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gioval

Hi Kevin,

yes, my Customer has more than one Travel Agency Office. I try to explain myself better: my Customer has both Request and Expense module. Currently they have two different Employee Group for two different policies: Managers and Not Managers. Within the Managers Employee Group, there are users who belong to different Companies (for example Company A and Company B). Only later did the Customer specify that Companies in the same Employee Group must refer to different Travel Agency Office: when a Manager of Company A submit a Request, an email must arrive to Travel Agency Office A email address and when a Manager of Company B submit a Request, an email must arrive to Travel Agency Office B email address. 

So, my point is: can I avoid to configuring Employee Groups again? There is a way to specify different Travel Agency Office for users belonging to the same Employee Group? I'm asking this because through the "Travel Agency Office" functionality for the Request module, when I create a new Travel Agency Office or modify an existing one, the "Applies to" option only shows the opportunity to select Employee Groups.

I hope I was clear and thank you for your time.

Valeria.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gioval okay, I see what you are asking. 

From what I see, an Employee Group can be tied to only one agency.  Although multiple groups can use the same Travel Agency. In your scenario, how would the system distinguish that User 1 in Employee Group A should be tied to Agency ABC, but User 2 in Employee Group A should be tied to Agency XYZ? There isn't any way to do this, because the idea of Employee Groups is to put employees together who will be using the system the same way. 

So, my thought is you will need to create a new Employee Group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gioval

Hi Kevin,

were you able to see my answer?

Thank you,

Valeria.