cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Deleting a Traveler

Does anyone know how to delete a traveler that was in the system?  I have several that have left our company and I would like to delete their profile.

Thanks,

Ms. Connie

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Connie Hello there. Concur profiles cannot be deleted once created. They can however, be set to Inactive. If you pull up each user's profile, look for a Termination Date field. You should see a little calendar icon in the field. Click this icon to bring up a calendar to select the date they left the company. Since the date will be in the past, their profile will be immediately deactivated. 

Let me know if you have any issues with this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kasey009
Occasional Member - Level 1

It will be retained here for a limited time for the convenience of our customers but may be removed in whole in part at any time. The systems requirements links off this site https://vidmate.bet/ are no longer active on IBM.com. 

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Connie 

to delete I recall isn't possible, and for a good reason in case of audit during the years. Best and efficient way to remove them from your list is to deactivate their profile from a specific past date (today or past date).

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari