cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jtipto15
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delay in cash advance for one employee when others have gone through for the same travel.

I submitted requests for small cash advances for a few Business Office and HR employees at my University to assist with their travel for a conference that now starts in two days--this Thursday 05/26/2022.  I submitted these cash advance requests on the same day. Of these advance requests, all have been approved and have posted to their respective accounts except for one. I am worried because I know that if the trip starts before the cash advance is approved, it will not go through. Is there any way for me to investigate why this request status is still "pending object approval?" 

Thank you for your time!

Best wishes, 

Jessie Tipton

jtipto15@utsi.edu

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jtipto15 I'm going to send you a name of someone you can reach out to. I looked at an Issued cash advance to see who set it to issued. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right here in a couple minutes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.