cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TolgaKalavak
Occasional Member - Level 2

Date of Birth Update

I am updating the date of Birth in my profile, getting "Profile saved" message however the date of birth is not saved and its not flowing to Ticket Booking page. Is anybody able to help please? Thank you!!

1 Solution
Solution
SHA
Occasional Member - Level 3

HI, As far as I know, DOB is considered as Personal information so as per the setting on Concur - when you update the DOB on the profile, once saved it will show up as on the screenshot i.e. **/**/**** so you don't need to update the DOB again on the profile, if you want to check if its loading correctly on the booking, request your TMC/booking agent to retrieve your profile and check if its correctly reflecting for them, if yes, then you are good..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TolgaKalavak is the Date of Birth field showing as blank? 

Which ticket booking page is it not flowing to? Can you provide a screenshot, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TolgaKalavak

Hi Kevin, yes it stays as Blank. And at the booking page, its showing as non-editable field and empty, when I click on edit its sending me to profile and as said its not getting the update on profile.

TolgaKalavak_1-1655411563038.png

TolgaKalavak

@KevinD is there any suggestion please?

TolgaKalavak

@KevinD or anyone can help please?

Solution
SHA
Occasional Member - Level 3

HI, As far as I know, DOB is considered as Personal information so as per the setting on Concur - when you update the DOB on the profile, once saved it will show up as on the screenshot i.e. **/**/**** so you don't need to update the DOB again on the profile, if you want to check if its loading correctly on the booking, request your TMC/booking agent to retrieve your profile and check if its correctly reflecting for them, if yes, then you are good..

TolgaKalavak

Thank you @SHA , you are right.