cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLAltmann002
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cost Reporting

I am wondering how to obtain a more detailed report similar to the User Concur Travel History report that also includes the pricing of the flights that are listed on the report.

It would be nice to run reports by a date range and choose what we want reported with filtering any of the columns, to include pricing for booked flights so that if I want to see how much we spent on Delta flights for the last 30 days or any time, I'd like to see that.  Or how many flights a travel arranger booked for a given time.  The report should also have hotels and car rentals booked and costs.

If there is a report like this out there already - please advise.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TLAltmann002 a couple of questions for you:

1. All the things you mentioned, are you looking for one report that shows all of this or are you okay with just knowing whether this data can be reported on? Does it have to be one report?

2. What is your experience with building Cognos reports?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TLAltmann002
Occasional Member - Level 1

It wouldn't have to be on one report, but prefer it to be.  I haven't built Cognos reports, I've only been able to run the limited options under Travel Reporting.

@TLAltmann002 within Cognos reporting, you can get all the things you are looking for. However, it would take probably two reports. The info about trips booked by travel arrangers isn't specifically found in Cognos, but you can see who booked each trip.

I would highly recommend taking our free training webinar on using Cognos. Visit Concur Training to see a list of upcoming classes that you can register for.

Without having ever used Cognos, I wouldn't be able to provide directions to you that would be easily followed.

Also, access to Cognos does require having a Cognos permission added to your profile, so if you are an admin you can add the role yourself. If not, you'll need to contact whomever at your company is the SAP Concur admin.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.