cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eeholden
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur travel booking - TSA Precheck date of birth

In the Concur travel booking system, to add the TSA Precheck information, the format for date of birth is dd/mm/yyyy.  Is this accurate globally?  When I went to the airport today, my TSA Precheck information was not showing up and the ticket agent said my birthdate was transposed (month and day backwards).  So, it is possible that I entered them as mm/dd but I'm pretty careful with that stuff.  Please let me know - when I went into my profile to check, the date was xxx'd out so I couldn't tell how it was previously entered.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eeholden The date of birth field is not dd/mm/yyyy, it is mm/dd/yyyy. See my screenshot. Likely it is this way because the TSA date of birth requirement is a U.S. thing and therefore birthdates would be entered in the U.S. format. 

KevinD_0-1662578655899.png

So, it is likely you entered it as dd/mm/yyyy. You should be able to easily change it on your profile. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eeholden

Thanks @KevinD   My screenshot shows a different format - curious what to do now?

eeholden_0-1662580577139.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eeholden that is odd. However, I do have an idea as to why. Do me favor please. When you are signed in, go to Profile>Profile Settings. On the left-hand side of the screen under Other Settings, click System Settings. If you could take a screenshot of all the system settings for me, I will see if my idea is correct or not. 🙂

I looked at your profile and you are set up as a U.S. employee, so I'm a little perplexed as to why your date format would be like that. 

I'll await your screenshot. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eeholden

@KevinD wrote:

@eeholden that is odd. However, I do have an idea as to why. Do me favor please. When you are signed in, go to Profile>Profile Settings. On the left-hand side of the screen under Other Settings, click System Settings. If you could take a screenshot of all the system settings for me, I will see if my idea is correct or not. 🙂

I looked at your profile and you are set up as a U.S. employee, so I'm a little perplexed as to why your date format would be like that. 

I'll await your screenshot. 

Hi, you pointed me in the right direction and this is now solved.  My date format was set incorrectly in system settings - likely from when i lived in Australia.  It is now fixed.