cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mogamal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur system refuse to complete reservation and booking

Kindly your support will be appreciated regarding to availability to complete the booking request . as per below snapshot the Concur system refuse to complete reservation and booking due to some issue on system

plus after contacting with Travel Agency there is no issue in the mentioned trip and its available and there is some issue in Cocour SAP itself 
Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mogamal if this issues persists with this exact flight, your travel agency can get it booked for you. That would be my suggestion.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mogamal if this issues persists with this exact flight, your travel agency can get it booked for you. That would be my suggestion.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mogamal
Occasional Member - Level 1

thanks @KevinD  for your respond, i already refer the issue to Travel Agency to proceed in the booking , but they replay the booking should to be through Concur . 
Plus something about booking by another way from concur " offline" but i dont knew this way .

Hi Mogamal,

"Offline booking" refers to oppen a Request in Concur.

Regards