cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamyraCincala
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur per diem

We are rolling out per diem and i've been told that when using per diem, expense reports cannot be created from a travel pre-authorization request.  Can anyone confirm whether or not that is correct?  The person helping us set up per diem indicates that a new expense report needs to be set up in order for per diem to work, the expense report can't be created from the approved pre-authorization.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TamyraCincala from what I read, I don't think this is true. I found the statement below in our knowledge base. This sounds to me like you can create a report from an approved Travel Request with travel allowances.

"If Daily Allowance expense types have been enabled in the Request Policy, system will generate Daily allowance automatically under EXPECTED EXPENSES based on the itinerary. After user click Create Expense Report in the Request, the related Daily Allowance expense types will be created automatically in the Expense Report."

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.