cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmitry_a
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur keeps changing my seats after I pick my own

Concur keeps changing my flight seats (through AA) nightly after I pick them in my AA app.   How do I get this thing to stop doing that?  

A bit more information... I pick my seats in my AA app.   I have frequent flyer and any other info linked to my Concur profile.   I am able to pick better seats at no cost in the AA app.  Yet, nightly Concur changes my seats to worse ones.   It's not being helpful at all, and I haven't figured out how to get it to stop.    Anyone have any ideas? 

thanks,

dmitry

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmitry_a have your tried:

1. Picking new seats on the AA website instead of the app?

2. Called your company's travel agency to see if they can change your seats.

3. Called the airline to see if they can tell where the seat change is coming from exactly?

I can't confirm or deny for sure that it is the Concur system changing the seats, so I would have the airline or travel agency take a look as well. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jamie_Maxon
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I would suggest checking with your travel management company. There is backend technology that looks for seats and may reassign you based on their logic. 

dmitry_a
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the suggestions all.  I am still checking with our travel management team to see if they have any more information.  Perhaps there are some restrictions or bulk pricing I am not aware of.    The emails I get from Concur appears to be a part of some sort of nightly job, since they all arrive at the same time.   That likely means some sort of reconciliation job running in the background.