cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monafouad
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur error "We have encountered a problem with your travel profile" when I try to reserve flight

I receive the error "We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support" whenever I try to book any flight or hotel

I updated the profile several times but still the error is the same 

I have no issue in saving the personal profile. 

I need a very soon help to be able to start reserving a very soon trip

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@monafouad I looked at your profile and it looks complete. I suggest calling your company's travel agency and ask them if they can see any issue on your profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
monafouad

I needed time to reach the company admin for travel and I emailed them but I did not receive reply yet. The status now that I am able to reserve using the mobile application but not from the web version so do you have idea why error is happening only in web version?

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@monafouad In addition to what @KevinD posted, this is a generic Profile Move error, which appears when booking travel. This error means your profile stored in the reservation system was not moved successfully to your new booking.  If everything is correct in the profile, it may be a profile sync issue.  You can either contact your company travel agency or have your Concur Admin open a case with Concur Support to take a look at the logs to determine the issue.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jhaegele_KC

@monafouad (concur.com) have you looked in Company Admin --> User Administration under their profile. I was told the few times it has happened to me that there is a special character to their profile that is not recognized by the booking system.  

monafouad

Can you please clarify more where I have to look as I don't have "Company Admin" in my profile so do you suggest that I pass this to my administrator and if this is the case how come his profile is only affecting my profile?