Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChriUser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur alert: outstanding credit card transactions

Hello,

I received the following reminder mail from Concur:

Concur alert: outstanding credit card transactions

Month end is approaching, you have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted.

(+ the respective sum of a ticket I booked with my private credit card)

Can you maybe help me out how to solve the problem? I think I had to book the mentioned ticket with my private credit card, because I did not have my corporate amex at this time. Maybe this problem is related to this?

Thanks a lot and have a nice week.

Best Greetings

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChriUser I looked up your profile and you are not showing as a Concur Expense user, so you shouldn't be receiving notifications from SAP Concur about outstanding credit card transactions.

Could you send a screenshot of the email message you received, please? Be sure to include the entire email. If you prefer to send in a private message, click my username (KevinD) then use the Message button.

Also, on the home screen of SAP Concur, you will see a Company Notes section. In that section there is a help link that you can use to get internal help with issues such as this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
johnkennedy22
New Member - Level 1

Hi, can this notification be turned off Concur Alert: Outstanding Credit Card Transactions