cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
czavala
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Travel Calendar issues

Our managers are getting all their direct reports travel saved on their calendars as "Private" however our managers do not need to track their direct report travel on their calendar.  How do we enable this feature it's blocking the managers calendars.  I

7 REPLIES 7
AlexaQuatro
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

I don´t think this is a Concur issue but more a company´s Outlook Settings issue. Outlook automatically saves all calendar entries coming in by email. So if you want the manager to know what their direct reports do or book, they will receive the confirmation email, this said, they will receive the calendar entry.

A solution would be to change the Outlook settings so everyone has to accept actively all calendar entries (ALL and EVERY SINGLE ONE from anyone ever!) or to cancel the Concur setting that the manager receives the itinerary at all.

czavala

@KevinD @AlexaQuatro How do we cancel the Concur setting that the manager receives the itinerary at all?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@czavala I am not able to access your Travel Settings, but I believe you will need to turn off the Notify Manager option for Itineraries. You will need to have access to your Travel Admin Policy screen. I've provided screenshots to help. 

KevinD_0-1667511275498.png

When editing the rules, you should see the screenshot below for the All Trips. You can simply uncheck the box. 

KevinD_1-1667511379258.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kauffjes

Hello! I do not have administrative access to Concur. How can I make these changes? My manager does not want travel itineraries emailed to them from all the direct reports. 

czavala

@AlexaQuatro @KevinD I would like to give the managers both options.  How do I change the Outlook settings so everyone has to accept actively all calendar entries?

AlexaQuatro
Occasional Member - Level 2

Dear @czavala - this is (I assume) a company setting, so please get in touch with your company´s IT. This is, unfortunately, nothing SAP Concur can solve for you.

Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@czavala @AlexaQuatro is correct that this is an Outlook setting. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.