cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngbharadwaj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Budget integration with Concur Travel

Hi folks - Has anyone tried integrating budgets assigned in Concur Budget to Concur Travel? I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to integrate budget between these 2 products so the users/travelers can see budgets(by their BU/individual) allocated to their T&E and make a decision even before planning a trip?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ngbharadwaj I'd be curious to see what others reply on this post, but from all my years here at SAP Concur, I've not heard of Concur Budget being linked to Concur Travel. Concur Budget can be linked with Concur Request. Here is a link to the Budget Setup Guide: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Shr/Shr_SG_Budget.pdf

This should provide you with some good information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vernonmoses
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @ngbharadwaj , I had approached Concur support and they proposed to build a API through concur webservices for integration.

Thanks,

Vernon

ngbharadwaj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks for this info. Did they share any documentation or steps to do it? My understand of Concur webservices is limited to linking LCC/non-GDS hotel or Car content. @KevinD - would you know more about this?

@ngbharadwaj Budget and web services are not in my wheel house. Best thing I would recommend to do is speak with your assigned Client Success Manager.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.